I’m so excited that you’ve made the commitment to pursue the life of your dreams by losing weight & starting a weight loss blog!
I committed to this weight loss journey & much to my surprise, I lost 15 pounds in less than one month!
Not only was I losing weight, but I was also getting paid to lose weight with this weight loss blog, Focus Implement Triumph!
How to Get Paid to Lose Weight with a Weight Loss Blog
Step 1: Share the details of your weight loss journey on social media and in your blog posts.
Step 2: As you share, refer your readers to purchase the products that you’re using.
Step 3: Every time they make a purchase using your referral code, you get paid a commission.
To learn the specific strategies that I use to implement the 3 Steps to Get Paid to Lose Weight, enroll in the FREE Course ‘5 Social Media Hacks to Get Paid to Lose Weight.
>> Enroll in the FREE Course that Shows You How to Get Paid to Lose Weight
I know that starting your own business is a huge step that can feel overwhelming so I’ve simplified the process to make it as simple as possible.
Below are step-by-step directions that will enable you to start a weight loss blog. The best part is that it takes less than 30 minutes!
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at Erica@FocusImplementTriumph.com.
>>>Download Your FREE Step-by-Step Tutorial
This page contains affiliate links. Please read the disclosure for additional info.
Implement these 4 Simple Steps to Start a Weight Loss Blog
- Register Your Domain Name on Siteground
- Install WordPress
- Set Up Your Business Email Account
- Customize Your Website
>>>Here’s How to Start a Weight Loss Blog…
Step 1: Register Your Domain Name on Siteground
- Go to the Siteground website and click ‘Sign Up’
- Select a plan. Since this is a new business, the features provided in the StartUp plan for $3.95/month provides everything you need and more
- Register your new domain name
- Enter all of the required information to secure your domain name and hosting services
Step 2: Install WordPress
- To begin, login into your Siteground account by clicking ‘Login’ at the top right hand corner
- Click on ‘My Accounts’
- Click on ‘Go to cPanel’
- In the autoinstaller section, click on ‘Wordpress’
- Click ‘Install’
To complete the configuration of your WordPress blog installation you must select specific settings. Here are my recommendations…
- Choose protocol: In this you can select www with your domain or nonwww. I prefer using non-www, as it keeps the length of my URL shorter
- Choose domain: Select the domain name from the drop-down on which you want to install WordPress.
- In Directory: Leave this field blank
- Database name & Table Prefix: Leave it as it. There’s no need to make any changes.
- Sitename & Description: Add your sitename and description. This can always be modified after your WordPress blog is installed.
Step 3: Set Up Your Business Email Account
- Go to the cPanel and click on the Email Account Icon under the mail section
- Enter a new email account you wish to establish and fill out the necessary details (name, password, quota (up to 2000 MB) and click ‘Create Account’
- Your newly established email account will appear. Click ‘More’ and then click ‘Access Webmail)
- Select your Default Webmail Application. They appear in order from most functionality/features to least. If you want a lot of features, choose horde. If you prefer to have a standard email account without many extra features, choose SquirrelMail and if you want something in between, select roundcube. After you click ‘Set as Default,’ your new email address will popup and you’ll be officially in business.
Step 4: Customize Your New Website
- Check the email address that you used to establish your Siteground account. In it you will find a message entitled ‘Wordpress Installation Confirmation.’ This message includes all of the information that you need to login to your WordPress dashboard and begin customizing your website.
Quick Question: How do you like the look and feel of this website?
When developing this website, I used the Builders theme from My Theme Shop. If you’re new to blogging and working on developing your website or if you are an experienced blogger looking to rebrand, I highly suggest that you check out My Theme Shop. You can save the money that you were planning to spend on a website designer and use one of their themes to create your new look. Trust me. It’s super easy. I’ve actually designed two websites using their themes. The website for Black Bloggers Network was developed using the Architect Theme. If I can do it, anyone can. Even you!
- Create your logo and site icon using this FREE Tutorial DIY Professional Logo & Site Icon in 10 Easy StepsDid you think that you were going to have to pay someone to design your logo? Well, think again! This FREE tutorial provides step-by-step instructions that will empower you to create your own logo and site icon using Stencil. The best part is that it's Absolutely FREE to create! Get Started Now.Price: $0.00
- Enroll in the Weight Loss Blog Bootcamp. This FREE Course teaches you how to set up a profitable blog & implement a blogging strategy that will empower you to make a huge impact!
I’d love to check out your weight loss blog. Leave your website url in the comments & I’ll stop by!